font-family: 'Indie Flower', cursive;
font-family: 'Gloria Hallelujah', cursive;
font-family: 'Permanent Marker', cursive;
font-family: 'Rock Salt', cursive;
$1,599.00 – $1,899.00
- The A'u is the future of SUP touring!
- Our nose fin design slices through the water and is tolerant of different strokes.
- It easily turns on a dime when you apply weight just behind the center of the board.
- The progressive secondary stability increases muscle memory, allows your legs to relax, and prevent fatigue.
- The deck is low, allowing wind to slip over and lessens drift from your intended course.
- You need to paddle it and feel the difference.
- Dimensions: 14′ x 29” x 6”
- Uses: Ideal for touring, exercise, fishing, training.
- Material: Vacuum bagged Epoxy and fiberglass (or Carbon Fiber) construction with real bamboo for durability.
||14 × 29 × 6 in