font-family: 'Indie Flower', cursive;
font-family: 'Gloria Hallelujah', cursive;
font-family: 'Permanent Marker', cursive;
font-family: 'Rock Salt', cursive;
- The Paddlefish is Bishop Board’s first race specific board, although Todd Bishop has been working on the design for years.
- Revolutionary nose and tail “keel” sections that slice into the water and cleanly leave it, creating forward momentum between strokes.
- It turns easily when you apply weight just behind the center of the board with one foot.
- The custom deck shape and flared rails give a comfortable progressive feedback that allows you to feel the boards position of lean.
- Low deck, allowing wind to slip over and lessen drift from your intended course.
- Paddle it and feel the difference.
- Dimensions: 14′ x 25” x 7”
- Uses: Ideal for racing, exercise, distance paddling, training.
- Material: Vacuum bagged Epoxy and fiberglass
- Finish: Matte
- Multi position drag handle
||14 × 25 × 7 in